Create your profile and complete your quick online assessment.
Search for positions. Discover how compatible you are with the person you'll work for and the organization's values.
Save time applying by answering position-specific questions. No more writing endless cover letters.
● Be part of a remote team
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Focus on bringing visibility to product features to our clients
S● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Good understanding of Mocha, Selenium or similar for testing
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
● Proficient understanding of code versioning using git and the github environment
● Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them